Since the first days of our work as an agency, we've been intially focused on the Search Engines Optimization aspect. Since then we've grown to cover all major digital marketing tools...
That made us expand our services list to include other Digital Marketing activities.
Then we felt, that we can offer a wider scope of extra services within our current list, which we eventually did by extending it horizontally.
Altogether, as a few years ago we’ve finally become the agency we were aiming to become, we’ve compiled a few core work principles that we still value today.
Warum jeHaw Webdesign?
Median short-tail SERP position for our big clients
Average sales rise after 1 year of our services
Percentage of our returning customers
Your website is an extension of your business that reaches the entire world. It is your digital store-front, and potential customers will get their first impression of your business within the first seconds of their visit.
Just as you would never place your advertising strategy or your finances in the hands of a non-professional, you should rely on agencies with professional experience to handle your internet requirements.
Anyone can put together a website, but a professional web agency understands much more, and is a worthy investment.
Think of it that way: Internet is like a street, where there are many Clothing stores. But if even Oxford street or Rodeo drive have just dozens of shops competing, the Internet has millions.
This means each time you will want a better ranking, you will be trying to beat *thousands* of other websites in this game.
And that kind of a competition means „investment“.
Though this is one of the major concerns when hiring an agency to create your website, the answer is not an easy one.
The time it takes to create your specific website depends on many different factors:
- How simple or complex is your website?
- Do you already have an existing website?
- Do you want a conventional website or WordPress?
- Do we need to create your theme from nothing or do you already have a theme?
- When opting for WordPress, will you use a purchased Theme or will we need to design one for you?
- Creating a simple website in WordPress, using a purchased Theme and where your business already has content and photos/graphics available, development time „can“ be as little as 1-2 weeks.
- Transferring an existing conventional website into WordPress, where design and content will remain the same and the amount of dynamic content is small, development time „can“ be as little as 2-3 weeks.
In order to make an accurate estimate, we will need to conduct an extensive interview with you to determine exactly what it is your internet strategy requires.